Garia Golf Car looks to get a piece of the high end golf cart market with the launch of their Danish super cart.
Garia’s golf car was redesigned from the bottom up without losing sight that it still needs to function as a golf cart. This is not just another golf cart. It is something quit special.
The Garia golf cars are produced by the Finnish Valmet Automotive in Uusikaupunki, Finland. Most golfers not have heard of Valmet Automotive, but they probably have heard of the Porsche Boxter and Porsche Caymen that they manufacture for Porsche AG. Valmet Automotive brings pinnacle of craftsmanship and attention to detail, in the manufacture of the Garia golf car.
Garia makes a fully customizable vehicle that is not solely for the golf course. It has been designed for a number of other uses as well, and is definitely aimed squarely at the discriminating buyer. You can choose from 8 different exterior colors, 3 colors of leather seats, optional sport seats, and 4 styles of wheels. This selection of colors and materials really allows the new owner to make it their very own.
Custom features such as an automatic parking brake means no more stomping on the parking brake every time you get in or out of the cart. Little things like an insulated roof means youâ€™re not getting into a small oven every time you get back inside. It comes with a welcome pop-up sun roof that allows nice air flow while you are driving along. That combined with an on board refrigerated compartment for your drinks and you are set for a great day out on the links.
* Lightweight aluminum space frame designed in cooperation with a leading automotive frame designing company.
* Double wishbone front suspension with hydraulic disc brakes.
* Automotive coilovers with progressive damping.
* Live rear axle mounted with trailing links using coilovers and panhard rod with hydraulic drum brakes.
* A/C motor – 3 KW.
* Silent transmission made from aluminum.
* 6x8V Lead/acid Trojan T-875 batteries with water filler system.
* Automatic parking brake on drivetrain.
* Aluminum rims.
* Onboard charger.
* Fully adjustable controller.
* Automotive lights front and rear including high/low beam headlights.
* Double ended steering rack.
* Triple layer automotive style laminated glass windscreen.
* Length: 2320mm / 91.5 inches
* Width: 1208mm/ 47.5 inches
* Height: 1810mm/ 71.25 inches
* Wheelbase: 1800mm/ 70,75 inches